Pricing and high ticket strategy and growth, is what I was speaking about recently with Extus Justin on his show. Extus is an expert in strategies and business growth when it comes to high ticket sales, so he wanted to pick my brain about pricing.
Here’s what we discussed:
- How does pricing really work? Big or small companies what did you do?
- Why do people struggle with pricing?
- What excites you about what you do?
- What type of companies have you worked with?
- Why do you do what you do? Why’d you start your business?
- Was it scary when you started?
- What was the tipping point to lead you to leave the corporate world and go out on your own?
- What’s one of your biggest learnings along the way?
- How sometimes you have to unlearn some of what you know from your corporate days.
- What skill has helped in your success?
Ok I really had to laugh at my answer to the last question. Obviously it was on the brain and I felt like I had reached a milestone. It was big for me. Ask me the same question again and I’ll give you a different answer today. Ha!
Connect with Janene
Get started improving your business. Sometimes it’s difficult to know where to begin. I suggest you Download the the self assessment Pricing Scorecard. Get a view of what’s working and what’s not working when it comes to pricing in your business. Figure out where to start making improvements.
Get in touch with Janene. If you’ve got a question that needs answering, a challenge you’re facing or you have suggestions for future topics or guests, let me know. Contact Janene.
Listen up! Don’t miss out. There’s a lot going on and you’ll want to be in the know. Follow my YouTube channel (rate it too please) so you don’t miss an episode of Live with the Pricing Lady or join my Email List.
Transform your business and life. My business is about helping you build a better business. One that’s profitable and where you can confidently charge for the value you deliver. Let’s see how we can work together. Book a complimentary Discovery Call today!